Building Permits
Permits are required for the construction, placement, renovations, demolitions, relocation or addition to any building.
If you are planning any development, building or demolition, please contact the:
Winnipeg River Planning District
A building permit must be obtained prior to the start of construction.
ALL dogs over the age of six (6) months must be licensed in the Town of Powerview-Pine Falls.
Dog licenses are available at the Town Office for $25.00 each and are valid for five years.
Dogs are not permitted to run at large.
If found at large, your dog may be apprehended by the By-Law Enforcement Officer. 
Open Fires
Open Fires are permitted in the Town of Powerview-Pine Falls under controlled circumstances.
Burning permits are available at the Town Office at no cost.
Permits must be obtained in advance of the controlled burn.